GRAPE RECEIVING HOPPERS WITH SCREW
The hoppers for receiving grapes represent an essential element for the receiving phase and the beginning of the grape treatment. All models are executed with a solid tubular frame and entirely made in AISI 304 stainless steel to ensure the greatest structural quality and long-lasting durability. The receiving hoppers have a capacity from 3 up to 30 t and they can be equipped with one or two discharge screws, according to the required capacity, and many other ancillaries. We can manufacture also tailored-made models to fit spaces and specific winery’s needs.
- Bridge-breaker screw
- Control panel
- VFD in the main screw
- Pump installed at the outlet of the product
- Draining grids on the bottom of the hopper with discharge fitting
- Buffer tank for drained product with relevant juice transfer pump and level probes
- Side flank and relevant hydraulic unit
- Manual gate
- Dosing system*
- Manual and/or automatic point outlet
- Load cells
*The dosing system is an essential option for dosing and receiving whole bunches. This device measures the whole bunches through two horizontal axis operated by two gearmotors. The formation of the so-called “bridge” and the mechanical alteration of the grape are thus avoided.